중고등부 EM 사역자를 청빙합니다.
The Korean Baptist Church of Gainesville offers a pastor position for the youth ministry.
• Establish annual goals, objectives, and plan activities for fellowship and spiritual growth.
• Develop and promote biblically based education through sermons and bible studies.
• Provide spiritual guidance and counseling to the youth.
• Recruit, train and oversee volunteer youth staff
• accredited seminary student or graduated
• Previous experiences in leading youth ministry are preferred
• Bi-lingual (English and Korean) is preferred, but not required.
• Negotiable based on qualification, experience and part or full time position.
(up to $ 40K /year)
• Personal Testimony and vision for youth ministry
• Two references (including one pastor of the church currently attending)
• 1 or 2 sermons (youtube or online link is preferable )
Contact / Questions
Please submit the documents to
Rev. Min-Seok Sohn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Korean Baptist Church of Gainesville (kbcg.org/newhome)
5200 SW 63rd Blvd. Gainesville, FL 3260 Gainesville, FL 32608